Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Every day I'm strugglin

I should have started writing about my bike rides about 2 months ago, when I was actually riding. In the past 2 weeks, the only riding I've done besides hither-and-thithering was a 26-miler one Saturday morning. It was fun to be on the bike and my legs felt rested (too rested), but shit man. 150 miles/week is just not an option right now. Rowing summer camp, of which I'm the director, started up and all of a sudden I'm working 8-5 instead of super early mornings and late evenings which left me with the middle of the day to crush some mileage. I want to start commuting via bike which might help throw in some miles, but overall it just makes me sad. I had pushed my normal 2-3 week dedication to training out to over 8 weeks, but life still got in the way. All part of the revolution, I get, but I'm goddamn ready to get back on the bike. Gotta make it happen I guess.

Shit, work calls. Can't bike, can't blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment